As Oracle database 12c is now available for us all, below are few links to get started with it.
To download the software(so far only for 64bit platforms),
The documentation is not yet available on http://tahiti.oracle.com but you can still access it from http://www.oracle.com/pls/db121/homepage. Hopefully Tahiti would be updated soon.
Few MOS notes related to 12c,
- Note:1503653.1-Complete Checklist for Manual Upgrades to Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (12.1)
- NOTE:1515747.1 – Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (12.1) Upgrade New Features
- NOTE:1520299.1 – Master Note For Oracle 12c Release 1 (12.1) Database/Client Installation/Upgrade/Migration Standalone Environment
- NOTE:1493645.1 – Oracle Database 12c Release1 (12.1) DBUA : Understanding New Changes With All New 12.1 DBUA
- NOTE:1509653.1 – Updating the RDBMS DST version in 12c Release 1 (188.8.131.52 and up) using DBMS_DST
And to know about Installation of it along with the other articles, http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/12c/articles-12c.php
Bookmark Dan Morgan’s Morgan’s Library as its already is updated(and shall be getting updated in the next couple of months according to a note posted on the website) for the content related to 12.1.
Last but certainly not the least, there is going to be a launch webcast for it in July and you can register for it using the below link,
12c launch webcast registration
Fun times start isn’t it :=) ?
[…] Aman Sharma – Some goodies to start with […]
[…] this post Aman has already summed up many important […]
[…] Some goodies to start with […]